[Friends of Millstone] Millstone Falalalalaaaaa La Monthly Brunch... and Ugliest Holiday Sweater Contest!

holly jo Sparks hollyjo at nasco.coop
Thu Dec 4 11:45:32 EST 2008

Get ready. It's that time of the month!
Join us for Millstone Co-op's Brunch Potluck this Sunday, December
6th, 11am - 1:30pm (or until all bellies full)

Afterwards, we'll judge and name the winner of the first annual
Ugliest Holiday Sweater Millstone Contest with a very special treat!
Time to visit nana's closet!!!

Delicious food, great people and good times guaranteed or your money
returned.
Bring yourself, a friend, a neighbor, and possibly a treat!

We live at 102 Morrison Ave, apt #2 and #3, Somerville. Get here
before 11am, you'll be helping to cook. Get here after 2pm, you might
eat alone.

Millstone Carolers falalalalaaaa la la la la!