[*BCM*] Women's History on Wheels - Saturday, May 20

Cambridge Bikes cambridgebikes at gmail.com
Mon May 1 22:40:29 EDT 2017

*Women’s History on Wheels*
*Cambridge Bicycle Committee Spring Ride*

*Saturday, May 20, ride departs at **10:00 AM*

*Starting and ending at the Cambridge Main Library, 449 Broadway*

Join the Cambridge Bicycle Committee for a leisurely ride through the
streets of Cambridge as part of the city's annual Bike Month activities.
The theme of this spring's bike tour is a *celebration of women’s history
in Cambridge*, passing sites associated with fascinating women who have
left their mark on literature, education, law, science, music, culinary
arts, law enforcement, architecture, civil rights, public health and more.

We will start at the Cambridge Public Library Main Branch with a brief
introduction. The ride itself will take about two hours and will include a
few short stops along the way related to the ride's theme. We'll be
escorted by the Cambridge Police Department's Bike Patrol. The ride will
end back at the Cambridge Public Library with a light lunch supplied by our
food and beverage donors.

The ride will be postponed in the case of heavy rain. Announcements
regarding rain will be distributed by email and posted on cambridgebikes.org
.

There is no registration or charge for the tour -- just show up and enjoy,
and please distribute this ride information widely!!