[*BCM*] Get ready for the Bow Tie Ride!

Cambridge Bikes cambridgebikes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 13:49:32 EDT 2016

The 9th Bow Tie Ride
10:00 AM, Sunday, September 25

Starting and ending at the
Cambridge Main Library, 449 Broadway

The Cambridge Bicycle Committee is excited to be presenting our fall bike
tour through the city, entirely supported by volunteers and donations. Once
again, we have great partners lined up for our ride on Sunday, September 25.

We’ll be cycling about 12 miles. The Cambridge police bike patrol clears
the way for us, stopping traffic at intersections and holding lanes. To
keep us rolling smoothly, bike techs from Cannondale Sports Store and Urban
AdvenTours ride along to handle flat tires and other ride emergencies.

Both Cannondale and Urban AdvenTours will have tune-up stations at the
library before the ride starts. To be sure that your bike is in good shape,
arrive at 9:30 and they’ll make adjustments to improve your bike’s overall
health.

Hubway fans get to use their bikes for the 2 hours of the Bow Tie Ride with
no extra fees. On ride day, talk with a bike committee volunteer wearing a
green safety vest. They’ll arrange to have your Hubway fees reimbursed.

Don't miss this relaxing ride on beautiful fall day!

** Mark Your Calendars **

Cambridge Main Library
449 Broadway
10:00 AM