[*BCM*] Bow Tie Ride on Sunday!

Cambridge Bikes cambridgebikes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:45:29 EDT 2014

View this email in your browser - http://eepurl.com/30nHz

** Sunday, September 28 **
** 10 AM • Cambridge Library • 449 Broadway **

Celebrate a warm, sunny, autumn Sunday with a 13 mile, two-hour bike ride,
tracing the bow-tie shaped boundaries of the city.

Take a look at the route at our website. We'll have the streets to
ourselves as the police bicycle patrol stops traffic for the hundreds of
cyclists on our ride.

Check out the bargains from our sponsors. Look forward to delicious free
snacks at the ride's end and a drawing to win one of three bow ties donated
by OoOTie.

Everything starts at 10:00 AM on the grounds of the Cambridge main library,
449 Broadway. Get a free bike check from Urban AdvenTours before leaving
the library promptly at 10:30 AM.

Don't miss it! Sunshine and relaxation guaranteed for all.

More details at http://CambridgeBikes.org/Fall2014