[*BCM*] Redbones 18th Annual Bike Party

Catering catering at redbones.com
Wed May 21 12:40:54 EDT 2014

Hi All,

This is Mikaela from Redbones! Unfortunately, we are experiencing some
computer issues and I currently have very little access to my email and no
access to my computer documents. As a result, I am requesting that everyone
please send me a confirmation email to this address if you are planning on
participating in Redbones 18th Annual Bike Party this year.

Please reply by Friday, May 30th including prizes you are donating w/
descriptions (if applicable).

Any prizes that can be mailed or dropped off before the event would be a
tremendous help to me!
Otherwise, please have any raffle items here at Redbones by 4pm on Monday,
June 9th.

I would like to update the sponsor list on our dedicated website page and
Social Media ASAP so please reply at your earliest convenience!

If you can't donate, I hope you can join us on Monday, June 9th to help
support MassBike and NEMBA!!

Thanks so much everyone!

Happy Cycling,

Mikaela