[*BCM*] Riding tomorrow as planned!

Cambridge Bikes cambridgebikes at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:48:26 EDT 2014

We'll go as planned, but you can start at 10:00 or 11:30 -
http://eepurl.com/UUWfT

Cross your fingers, bring rain gear, and show up tomorrow at the the main
library, 449 Broadway, at 10:00 AM to join the ride.

The logistics of arranging support prevent us from delaying the start of
the ride but you can hedge your bets and start the tour at the midpoint.

We’ll loop back to the library for a break at 11:30 AM. You can meet the
rest of the group then and take in the second half of the tour. Or download
a copy of the ride brochure and map to join the tour at any point.

http://cambridgebikes.org/Spring2014/Spring2014_Ride_Web.pdf

We’ll see 20+ public art locations and experience ROUND:Cambridge. After
our victory lap, there’s pizza from Flatbread Company, ice cream from
Toscanini’s and snacks from Trader Joe’s.

See you tomorrow, rain or shine!

http://cambridgebikes.org/Spring2014/