[*BCM*] Redbones 18th Annual Bike Party and Benefit -- Please save the date!

Mikaela McLeod mikaela at redbones.com
Fri May 9 17:32:28 EDT 2014

Redbones 18th Annual Bike Party & Benefit
Save the Date:  Monday, June 9th

(Rain Date: Monday, June 16th)

Hi All!

Cycling season is back - though maybe it never stopped this year - and plans
are peddling forward towards Redbones 2014 Bike Party & Benefit.

We are hoping you can help us by sharing the attached posters and/or by
donating prizes for our raffle! It's your participation that makes the event
so popular & successful in raising money for MassBike & NEMBA.