[*BCM*] Insomnia Cookies - Now Hiring Bike Delivery Drivers

Patrick Sullivan pfs at serveubrands.com
Fri Jan 10 10:29:09 EST 2014

INSOMNIA COOKIES - NOW HIRING - BICYCLE or CAR DELIVERY DRIVERS-for our Harvard location at 65 Mt. Auburn St, Cambridge. &
our BU Location at 708 Commonwealth, Boston MA

Bicycle & Car Drivers needed!
We are looking for UPBEAT and RELIABLE individuals (We deliver RAIN or SHINE).
We deliver from 5pm to 3am daily.
Typical Shifts run: 4:45pm-12am or 8pm-3am but vary per business needs.
Looking for full or part time individuals.
Qualifications:
1. Must have working, reliable car / bicycle.
2. Must be able to work late.
3. Must be punctual.
4. Prefer individuals with delivery driver experience with great navigational skills.
5. Please know the area.
If interested in joining a great team please reply to the listed email and tell us what location you prefer to work at. We will be setting up interviews ASAP.
Boston.insomnia at gmail.com<mailto:Boston.insomnia at gmail.com>

Hourly Wage + Tips