[*BCM*] The 6th Annual Bow Tie Ride

Cambridge Bikes cambridgebikes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 10:53:47 EDT 2013

Ever notice that the city of Cambridge is shaped like a bow tie? Come see
for yourself, at the Cambridge Bow Tie Ride!

Our 13 mile tour through Cambridge starts at the Cambridge Main Library,
449 Broadway. We'll meet at 10:00 AM for orientation and leave promptly at
10:30 AM. The ride will finish back where we started, on the library
grounds, about two hours later.

It wouldn't be a Bow Tie Ride without bow ties. We're excited to be
partnering once again with our friends at OoO Tie. Enter our drawing at the
end of the ride for a chance to win a free bow tie. We have three to give
away so you have three chances to win!

Want to start the ride showing off your good taste by sporting a new bow
tie? Shop at the http://OoOTie.com website and get a 20% discount using the
code BOWTIERIDE2013.

Bow ties are optional but you can't ride without a bicycle. If you need one
for the day, Urban AdvenTours has a special discount offer. Call 617
670-0637 to make your reservation and mention our ride. Your rental fee
will be only $25 for the day.

You can pick up your bike at Urban AdvenTours any time after 9 AM on Sunday
and must return it by 6 PM. For an additional $10, Urban AdvenTours will
deliver your rental bike to the Cambridge Main Library, where the ride
starts and ends.

Like all our tours, this ride is free of charge. Updated news of our plans
will be posted at the www.CambridgeBikes.org website.