[*BCM*] Climate Ride Kick-off / Boston Cyclists Union Social TOMORROW

Philip Stango prstango at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 12:10:37 EDT 2013

Come hear about the NYC-DC Climate Ride (and how it supports the work of
the Boston Cyclists Union,) hang out with fellow cyclists and enjoy some
free appetizers!

Tuesday June 25, 6-8pm
The Point
147 Hanover Street
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/152124424975610/

Climate Ride NYC-DC is a grand cycling adventure that connects two of the
nation’s most important cities – New York and Washington, DC – by bicycle.
>From the exciting departure by ferry in Manhattan to the hero’s welcome and
rally at the steps of the US Capitol, the east-coast version of Climate
Ride is more than a bike trip – it’s an inspiring journey with 150
like-minded people who are united by their passion for sustainability,
renewable energy, and bicycles - the ultimate carbon-free form of
transportation.
The Boston Cyclists Union is one of the beneficiaries of the ride, so
donations support our mission of helping Bostonians lead healthier lives by
promoting the everyday use of the bicycle for transportation. Among other
things, we repair bikes, educate new riders, and organize neighborhood
residents who would like to voice support for friendlier street designs,
bike paths, and public spaces.
 Here's a link to the BCU's Climate Ride page: tinyurl.com/BCU-
ClimateRide2013