[*BCM*] July 16th Tour de France viewing party

Philip Stango prstango at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 11:11:55 EDT 2013

https://www.facebook.com/events/485170578224743/#!/events/485170578224743/

Tuesday, July 16, 2013<https://www.facebook.com/events/calendar/2013/July/16>
8:00pm until 11:00pm
The Point - 147 Hanover Street

Come watch Stage 16 of the Tour, enjoy some free appetizers, a little TdF
trivia, and hang out with some fellow cyclists!

 Plus, hear a little about the Climate Ride that I'm doing along with some
other Boston Cyclists Union members ( tinyurl.com/BCU-ClimateRide2013 )

The route:
Vaison-la-Romaine / Gap

"Never will a rest day have been as well deserved! After the Ventoux, the
riders will be able to breathe a little easier for 24 hours in the
Vaucluse. It is a short respite, as another series of difficulties await
them. This stage, for example: it's only 168km, but this is testing terrain
where the Tour has almost been lost in the past. You just have to look at
the list of winners in Gap: Vinokourov, Fédrigo, Paulinho, Hushovd? I can
also remember an attack made by Contador that messed up the strategy of the
Schleck brothers? In short, this is a stage that will favour attacking
riders. Some of them may get the opportunity to push themselves back into
contention before the time trial..."