[*BCM*] Mountain bike film Reveal The Path coming to Boston Feb. 7

Garry Harrington gharrington3165 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:28:19 EST 2013

Hi.
I am the promoter for Reveal The Path, the followup film from the filmmakers of the award-winning mountain bike classic Ride The Divide. Please check out our trailer at www.revealthepath.com.
We are bringing this film to Boston for the first time on Thursday, Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. at the Regent Theatre in Arlington. This is a benefit for your local Greater Boston chapter of the New England Mountain Bike Association (NEMBA). Based on the turnout we have had for similar films the past two years, this film will be well-received by your vibrant cycling community.
I am sending you our press material in hopes that you will run our release in your paper in the week leading up to the event. I have attached our press release, a cool photo taken in Alaska during filming, and our logos.
If you have a film critic who wishes to review this film for print prior to our screening date, please contact me as soon as possible. Also, if you have any questions please get back to me right away. I thank you in advance for your assistance with this matter and we look forward to a great event.
Garry HarringtonColorado Springs603-209-5010