[*BCM*] Mountain bike film Reveal The Path coming to Boston on Thursday night

Garry Harrington gharrington3165 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:24:10 EST 2013

Hi.
I am the promoter for Reveal The Path, the mountain bike film that we are bringing to the Regent Theater in Arlington on Thursday night as a benefit for the local Greater Boston chapter of the New England Mountain Bike Association (NEMBA). Please find attached our press release, a photo and a graphic ... I am hoping you can publish a reminder about this event prior to Thursday's event ... I know how vibrant your cycling community is, as you know full well, and they will not want to miss this event. This film has been selling out regularly of late, including tonight in Hartford!
If you have any questions, please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Garry Harringtonwww.revealthepath.comColorado Springs603-209-5010