[*BCM*] Profile on Boston Critical Mass

Andre Esguerra esguerraandre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:43:02 EST 2012

To those who attend Boston Critical Mass,

I am a student at Emerson College writing a profile on the event that takes
place in Boston. I attended the October event (you may have seen me taking
photos), and would like to ask those who have a time for some help writing
my profile.

If possible, please send me a statement about why you attend Critical Mass.
Some questions to take into consideration are:

How long have you been attending Critical Mass?

What are the goals of Critical Mass?

What are your reasons for participating?

How have your experiences been with the event?

Do you think that the group is successfully having an impact or growing in
numbers?

If anyone can respond that would be a huge help! Please send any response
to esguerraandre at gmail.com

Thanks!