[*BCM*] Award-winning film Bicycle Dreams coming to Boston next Tuesday

Garry Harrington gharrington3165 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:53:49 EST 2012

Hi.
I am the promoter for Bicycle Dreams, the award-winning film about Race Across America (RAAM) that we are bringing to Boston next week as a benefit for MassBike, and as part of our current nationwide tour.
I sent you information previously about our show, but I have yet to see it in print and am hoping you can get our press release into print ASAP, since our event is next Tuesday. If you have already run our release, I thank you very much. But if you haven't, or can get it in again as a reminder, I would please ask that you do so. This film has been selling out theaters from coast to coast on its current tour, but we apparently have not successfully gotten the word out to the Boston community as ticket sales so far are lagging well behind other cites, such as Hartford where we have a show the following night.
I have attached our press release, along with our jpeg logo and a photo to be used as artwork with any story you may run. Also, if you could get this listed in your events calendar that would be greatly appreciated.
Also, I had mentioned previously that if any of you would like to put a local angle on the story, we have an incredible human interest story associated with this screening. Patrick Autissier of Boston, one of the riders who figures prominently in the film, is going to attend the show ... he is an AIDS researcher at Boston College who competed in RAAM in 2005 to raise awareness for AIDS research and will be competing in RAAM 2012 on a team comprised of three HIV-positive racers and himself, conducting AIDS research along the way. If you would like to interview Patrick, please let me know right away and I can arrange that. Producer/director Stephen Auerbach is also available for interviews.
If you have any questions, please also contact me right away. Otherwise, I thank you for your attention to this matter.
Garry HarringtonColorado Springs603-209-5010