[*BCM*] Upcoming ride - October 2

Cambridge Bikes cambridgebikes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:49:19 EDT 2011

The Cambridge Bike Committee with be hosting our 5th Annual Bow Tie
Ride on Sunday, October 2.

The ride will leave from Cambridge Common at 10:30 AM sharp. Beginning
at 10:00 AM, mechanics from Urban AdvenTours and Eastern Mountain
Sports will be giving free bicycle safety checks.

EMS is offering our riders a discount of 20% to 25% on everything in
the store for the two days before our ride. Look for the coupon at the
CambridgeBikes.org website.

Urban AdvenTours will rent you a ride-day bike for only $20. Call 617
670-0637 to make a reservation and tell them you're on the Bow Tie
Ride.

The bow tie enthusiasts at OoO Tie will be giving bow-tying
demonstrations at the conclusion of our ride and also giving away a
free bow tie. Anyone wearing a bow tie will be entered into a drawing,
along with everyone who enters our Bow Tie Contest at
CambridgeBikes.org

You can also get a 15% discount on any bow tie at OoOTie.com by
entering the promo code CYCLISTS when placing your order online.

The CambridgeBikes.org website has a ride FAQ and links to the offers
described above. Take a look, and join the 5th Annual Bow Tie Ride,
Sunday morning, October 2, at 10:00.