[*BCM*] This Saturday: 19th Annual Tour de Somerville - Arts in the 'Ville

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Thu Oct 13 13:05:52 EDT 2011

This Saturday, I'll be leading the Somerville Bicycle Committee's annual Tour de Somerville. Our theme this year is "Arts in the 'Ville"; we'll be visiting places throughout the city where art is made, exhibited, or performed. We'll meet at 10 am at Seven Hills Park (behind the MBTA station on Holland Street), leaving promptly at 10:15.

Our stops will include the new Artisan's Asylum (home base to the local art-bike gangSCUL), the new Mudflat pottery studio, Fringe in Olive Square, and the artist studio buildings at Brickbottom, Joy Street, Vernon Street, and Washington Street Art Center.

If you're interested in local art, bicycles, or both, please join us!

A route map is at http://goo.gl/NpP19 , and a ride poster at http://goo.gl/Cgr5R .

We don't expect any rain on Saturday, but if that happens, we'll try again on Sunday, same time and starting location.