[*BCM*] LivableStreets 10 in 1 StreetTalk: Ten Transportation Talks Dec 13th

Kara Oberg kara at livablestreets.info
Tue Nov 29 14:04:28 EST 2011

Dear Fellow Advocates,

Please accept my invitation to LivableStreets 10 in 1 StreetTalk on Dec
13th at 6pm. Our 10 in 1 StreetTalk will have ten, short, innovative and
diverse transportation and design presentations given by students,
planners, engineers and advocates from around the area. Please see event
details below and flyer attached, and pass the invite along.

Hope to see you there!

Kara

10 in 1 StreetTalk: Ten Transportation Talks

*Tuesday, December 13, 6:00pm-9:00pm*
@ 70 Pacific St Cambridge, MA 02139
*$5-$10 suggested donation. Beverages provided.*

Do you want to learn about transit equity and the Silver Line, youth
empowerment through cycling, and a Broadway Bikeway and Urban Renewal
proposal all in the same night? *Come hear innovative transportation
research and advocacy stories given by students, advocates, consultants,
planners and engineers from around the Boston area.* LivableStrees Alliance
has put out an RFP to attract some of the best transportation presentations
you will hear all year. Come enjoy 10, seven minute presentations from case
studies as far as Glasgow, Scotland to projects as close to home as
Massachusetts Avenue.

70 minutes of presentations with a "social break" in the middle to chat,
ask questions, network and discuss presentations.

More presentation details revealed each week.

*LivableStreets* is your advocate for a balance of biking, walking, and
transit with automobiles—creating safe streets and livable
communities—making the Boston region a better place to live, work, and play.

kara at livablestreets.info

--

Kara Oberg I Program Coordinator
LivableStreets Alliance I Rethinking Urban Transportation

Subscribe to LivableStreets monthly StreetLife
e-newsletter<http://www.livablestreets.info/streetlife>
Not a member? Join/renew today <http://www.livablestreets.info/join>

Save the date! Dec 13th- 1 in 10 StreetTalk: Ten Transportation
Talks<http://www.livablestreets.info/event/10-1-streettalk-ten-transportation-talks>