[*BCM*] [LivableStreets] You're invited! Member Summer Social, Aug 18

Kara Oberg kara at livablestreets.info
Tue Aug 9 12:49:11 EDT 2011

Dear fellow transportation enthusiasts,

 On behalf of LivableStreets, I'd like to invite you to our Summer Social
being held next Thursday, August 18.There will be food, beverages, a silent
auction, an advocacy update, games and more. Please join us in a celebration
of summer and successes to make the city a better place to live, work and
play. Especially for this event, we've dropped our annual membership fee to
only $35.00. Become a member <http://www.livablestreets.info/donate> now and
join other LivableStreets members at this special event. Please pass this
invite to friends, family, neighbors and co-workers.

Hope to see you there,

Kara

* *

*Summer Social *

* *

*Member Event*

* *

*Thurs, August 18, 5:30-7:30pm*

@ LivableStreets office, 100 Sidney St Cambridge

*Membership required. Free for members. Renew/join
now<http://www.livablestreets.info/donate>or at the door for
discounted $35.Additional donations are welcome!
*

*Join fellow LivableStreets members in a celebration of summer and successes
to make the city a better place to live, work, and play. *We'll be
recognizing amazing volunteers who make LivableStreets projects and events
happen. Come hear advocacy success stories from the past year. Food,
beverages, a silent auction, games and more!

> *Forward invite to friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues* - they can
become a member and attend too! Bring the whole family!

www.LivableStreets.info<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=8nm9mzaab&t=y8zx97gab.0.0.8nm9mzaab.0&id=preview&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.livablestreets.info>

 --
Kara Oberg I Program Coordinator
LivableStreets Alliance I Rethinking Urban Transportation
kara at livablestreets.info
www.livablestreets.info

Subscribe to LivableStreets monthly StreetLife
e-newsletter<http://www.livablestreets.info/streetlife>
!
Not a member? Join/renew today <http://www.livablestreets.info/join> to
attend our Summer