[*BCM*] A report from the front lines of last night's CM

Matthew Gilbert mpgbikes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 12:43:05 EDT 2011

Riding around with a group of fellow cyclists safely, which is something one
can't do every day, strikes me as a wonderful social activity.

If you are suggesting that Critical Mass riders suffer from Antisocial
Personality Disorder simply because they assume control of the road from
cars for one night a month, you probably don't understand the nature of said
disorder.

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Turil <thewiseturtle at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I said asserting one's rights and being aggressive and anti-social
> are two very different things.  Asserting one's rights is great, and I
> wish everyone would do that.  But not everyone is that pro-social and
> healthy, and thus will likely make things worse for me as a cyclist.
>
> -Turil

---

Matt Gilbert
Enjoying life in the suburbs without a car since 2007