[*BCM*] A report from the front lines of last night's CM

Mars martian at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 1 17:06:26 EDT 2011

I didn't say it was excusable, but asserted that it was a none too
surprising response.

If I were walking down the sidewalk and a large group of people took
over the sidewalk in order to dance for a few minutes while some of
their friends stood in my way to prevent me from walking through, I
would get pretty damn annoyed as well.