[*BCM*] A report from the front lines of last night's CM

Mars martian at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 1 16:39:54 EDT 2011

The video posted in your blog post shows exactly why I stopped riding
with CM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEKc6gwXNfo&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEKc6gwXNfo&feature=youtu.be&hd=1>

That right there is counter productive and against what I would like to
think CM used to stand for; showing that we are PART OF traffic, not the
cause of it.

Is it really a surprise that someone got mad enough to push their way
through that?