[*BCM*] Courteous Mass?

Chris Tolles christollesbulk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:12:49 EDT 2010

Critical Mass, the "leaderless", "grassroots", "spontaneous" movement, is annoyed that its name is being "hijacked"?  Give me a a break.  A lack of courtesy does not a wrong act make, but you'd have to do semantic backflips to to claim that CM is a courteous act.

Critical Mass is cool, but I'm totally down for a Courteous Mass!  Sign me up!

- c