[*BCM*] Video recording the rides

Thomas Vitolo tjvitolo at tommyvitolo.com
Tue Sep 21 11:29:03 EDT 2010

I would just point out that unlike many states, Massachusetts has two
party consent for audio taping.  This means that you must make sure that
the camera is clearly visible if you're recording audio.  IANAL, and
this is not legal advice... just be careful on this, as a MA resident
ran into legal trouble for recording (video and audio) between a police
officer and herself in her own home.

  - TV