[*BCM*] Critical mass question

Mars martian at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 14 21:32:42 EDT 2010

  It's odd you would ask this, as you seem to be somewhat of a Rhode
Island CM organizer...

But, in regards to a real answer, I would say it's fair to say that a
small percentage of the population (5%, 10%) is generally upset with
what is happening, the same percentage range is thrilled to see what is
happening, and of the rest, about half are confused, and the other half
are ambivalent.