[*BCM*] Critical mass questions

Patrick Lynch plytheman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 20:26:09 EDT 2010

It's as long as/ends at whichever bar or restaurant the Mass rides past that
you decide you want to stop at.  Or until the Mass passes your neighborhood
and you decide to go do other things!  Usually makes it about an hour or so
solid and then people start falling off as it goes along.  I think the
longest I hung with it was about 3 hours by which there were maybe 15 of us
cruising along in the dark.

So to answer your question: it lasts about as long as you like it to!