[*BCM*] Halloween Bike Ride this Sunday! Please spread the word!

Aliza Shapiro alizashapiro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 14:48:33 EDT 2010

Once again, a loose collective of ghouls is planning the 2010
Halloween Bike Ride.

Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween Bike Ride
Meeting at Green Street T Station in JP
8:00pm meet up 8:30pm ride off 11:45 ish return (in time for ice cream!)
Free! Everyone Welcome! All ages!
http://www.truthserum.org
http://www.halloweenbikeride.net/

Costumes and costumed bikes ghoulishly encouraged! Helmets, Lights and
Noisemakers too! Enjoy the amazing Stereo Bike with its fully
danceable soundtrack! Bring your friends! Bring your family!

We're not posting the route this year. It'll be much like last
year's...about 14 miles: JP, Brookline, Boston, Allston, Cambridge,
and back to JP. You can get off whenever you like and if you want to
meet us along the way, get someone's cell number to find out where we
are. There are usually a couple of kind of big hills...but you can do
it! (one is S. Huntington St. and one is Beacon St.)

Last year we had over 370 people leaving JP at the start, picked up
more people along the way and had a blast. I'm not sure what the
stereo bike has in store for us this year...but it's always "bigger,
brighter and better!" The Halloween Bike Ride is like a costumed dance
party on wheels. So Much Fun!

We really depend on everyone helping spread the word! And mega big
thanks to Jef Czekaj for such a great illustration! Please download
the following images and print them out and spread the word.

go to http://www.truthserum.org to download and print these guys:
color poster (8.5x11)
black and white poster (8.5x11)
black and white flyers 2 per (8.5x11)