[*BCM*] Cops & CM

Patrick Kelleher-Calnan pkc.east at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:20:07 EDT 2010

After riding in May I was wondering what CM would look like if everyone
followed all traffic laws (really the only one we break is running red
lights).  My suspicion is that we'd get just as much hostility from people
in cars, who I'm assuming don't actually care about legality and just want
to get where they're going as quickly as possible.  Anyway, seems like the
folks in LA were experimenting with this
http://laist.com/2010/06/21/cyclists_calling_for_project_civil.php.