[*BCM*] World Naked Bike Ride

Teddy Blumenthal teddyrb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:52:22 EDT 2010

Hey Everybody,
I just heard earlier today that the World Naked Bike Ride will be happening
in Boston this year.  I'm planning on going, and I've started talking to
people and it turns out a lot of people I know are.This is the first year in
Boston and it looks like the official website doesn't have a listing for our
city's event, but facebook does, and it's happening.  Tomorrow 11pm at the
gazebo in the common until 1 am.  I don't know why so late, but be there!
-Ted
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=122672011095485&ref=search<http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#%21/event.php?eid=122672011095485&ref=search>