[*BCM*] Police: Didn't see a bike? That's "reasonable and prudent."

Dan Barrett dbx at pobox.com
Thu Jun 3 13:29:03 EDT 2010

I think it's much more likely that the biker will (successfully) look for
recompense from the driver.  The cop's determination that the driver did
not commit any traffic violations does not mean that the driver exercised
the duty of care owed to those around her.

But yeah, the cop's reaction is a sad reinforcement of what we all already
knew.

d.