[*BCM*] Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 72, Issue 3

rinonvan at gmail.com rinonvan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:27:09 EDT 2010

Thanks for the reply, Rebecca.

We've checked with building security and have filed a police report.
I'm going to try to visit the local bike shops next to ask for advice
and put up posters.
The part that baffles me is that there was a $40-something Kryptonite
U-lock on it... and that was gone, too.

I ride a Raleigh 3-speed myself and seems like I may be looking for
another one similar style to replace her's.
Any suggestions for European-type city bikes?

Thanks.