[*BCM*] Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 73, Issue 20

Yoni Kurland ykurland at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:36:59 EDT 2010

Some randomness:

Can any witnesses please send over their contact info?

I'm still working on the complaint, I'll share it at a future time.

It appears as if the listserve won't let me attach files. I'll find some
other way to share Officer Pina's report.

There are no active criminal charges against me. Apparently Officer Pina
filed a Criminal complaint for "Failure to Stop" but did not notify me at
the time of the incident. This charge has been subsequently "torn up" by the
Prosecutor. I hope to obtain confirmation of this tomorrow.

I think the Globe article will run tomorrow.

These events have not scared me away from cycling, nor future Critical Mass
events. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the next ride, as I will be
attending a wedding in Virginia on the last weekend of the month. I will try
to make future rides, but my normal work schedule conflicts with the time;
it was only a lucky fluke that I was able to attend the last one. Since I
won't be there, can I make the suggestion that both Central Square and the
Police Headquarters at 125 6th street seem like a nice scenic route?

-Yoni