[*BCM*] Electro Bike....Re: Battered Biker Syndrome

Hiroyuki Yamada hyamada at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 10 16:22:48 EDT 2010

I disagree, Jim. It's an interesting discussion about the legality of
and proper response to a situation that affects cyclists riding, as you
said, bicycles on streets. If there are regulatory or participatory
steps that need to be taken by Boston's cyclists to convince city hall /
DOT / et al. to adjust on-street parking to better accommodate both
bicycles and other two-wheeled forms of transportation without creating
unnecessary conflict or congestion, I'd like to hear about them.

Discussions on the BCM list that bring to light issues that affect
cyclists are, in my opinion, one of the core reasons I stay on this list.