[*BCM*] Battered Biker Syndrome

Samra Rose samra.girma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 12:05:55 EDT 2010

somewhat tangential:

"when riding in a group, ride in single file. you'll be respected by the
people of your community. the bicyclist who weaves all over the road in
front of motorists is asking for trouble. he confuses the motorist and he
acts as though he might be somewhat confused himself"

http://vimeo.com/9702393

"View Yesterday's Timelapse Video" and Enjoy: http://sv.berkeley.edu/view/