[*BCM*] Memory of Eric M. Hunt

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 07:39:32 EDT 2010

ban fixies in cities...yeah, they're hip,cool, fashionable, and good  for
uninterrupted riding but they don't make sense on city streets no matter  how
skilled a rider one is (traffic is not that predictable, esp in
Boston)....I can't count the number of times I have seen fixie-riders exhibit  some
significant degree of difficulty in controlling their speed or not  braking at
all at intersections...too many close calls (come to think of it I  could
say the same for a lot of freewheelers as well)...my two cents.

In a message dated 4/11/2010 11:46:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,