[*BCM*] Memory of Eric M. Hunt

Teddy Blumenthal teddyrb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 20:06:16 EDT 2010

I recently (two days ago) got in an accident in the same place.  The
intersection is a dangerous one, it is three ways but the lights seem to be
confusing to most drivers.  Additionally the on-street tracks are a virtual
death trap, and were a contributing factor to my accident.  I also found
your phrasing to be quite presumptuous and unfair to a likely traumatized
bus driver caught up in a dangerous situation that turned deadly.
-Ted B