[*BCM*] Somerville or Cambridge to Boston Bike Rides 10.24 1:30pm

Maureen Barillaro lucyneptune at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:42:49 EDT 2009

Hello riders- there are several bike rides happening this Saturday 10.24 and I'm organizing a ride from Somerville. Hope you can join us or meet down at the Under Water Festival for a photo to be broadcast in Times Sq along with the hundreds of other actions happening this day!OR: feel free to organize your own ride to the event- Bikes are going to be a big part of the new green future we're creating so a big bike presence is an important message to send to our "leaders"

Freedom Riders Unite for the International Day of Climate Action!
Saturday October 24 1:30pm.
Prospect Hill Park, Munroe Street in Union Sq. Somerville
Dress in water gear or blue for a bike ride along the Freedom Trail from Somerville to Boston.  Depart at 2pm and ride to the Under Water Festival at Christopher Columbus Park in Boston's North End waterfront. Be prepared to make some noise for Climate Justice! (ride not suitable for inexperienced bikers)

Boston Under Water Festival
350.org/node/5998

contact Maureen
lucyneptune at Hotmail.com
CAMBRIDGE RIDERS:

MassBike Spins Festival Bike Ride

Begin assembling at 1:00pm at the Cambridge Common.  Rally will begin at 1:15pm with
DEPARTURE time at 1:30pm.  Bring
your umbrella and Charlie Card in the event of rain.    For more info. or to RSVP: http://www.350.org/node/4121 or
bike at greencambridge.org