[*BCM*] This Saturday: Bike the Seven (Or More) Hills of Somerville

Jim Leonard jim at xuth.net
Sat Oct 17 09:32:14 EDT 2009

Thank you for being yet another voice speaking out against this madness.  What would it take to promote a formal bicycle education in schools (or god forbid even drivers ed)?

The only thing I will offer is that it may be a requirement of insurance on some of the rides but I'm guessing this isn't one of them.

--jim