[*BCM*] FW: 2010 Bicycle Relay-Race at Harvard?

Hiroyuki Yamada hyamada at MIT.EDU
Sun Nov 22 18:09:55 EST 2009

Where I'm sure that the deposed nephew of the now-in-exile king will be
more than willing to provide 10% of his life savings, if they will just
provide bank info...

looking at the website, (which looks like it was made in maybe 1997) I'd
say it's either a scam/hoax, in which case, ignore it, or a desperate
pipe dream, in which case... ignore it?