[*BCM*] FW: 2010 Bicycle Relay-Race at Harvard?

Anne Buckingham goannego at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:05:38 EST 2009

If you have a few minutes to be amused/confused and you check the website
associated with the "event" you'll see (if you look closely - it doesn't
seem to be connected at first) that they did initially want to set it in
Bermuda, then they went to California cities, and now I guess Harvard
(though that's not on the website).  There are also plenty of other strange
things.  This isn't something that's going to happen, at all.