[*BCM*] Western Mass CM

rob levy r.p.levy at gmail.com
Mon May 18 18:15:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

I live in the Boston area and have participated in CM non-religiously (off
and on, but often on) for several many years.  I'm doing a long bike ride
from Boston to Utica and back over the course of 10 days, and I'll be making
staying with friends in Hadley and Albany along the ways.  It just so
happens that my stay in Hadley on the way back will coincide with the CM, or
rather I hope such a coincidence will in fact happen.

I see some sparse evidence of people doing a ride from Pulaski Park in
Northampton, but this is mostly based on an old calendar item from 2004 and
it is not mentioned at all on the CM Wiki.

The CM Wiki does mention an Amherst CM that starts "in front of the Fine
Arts center by the red Sculpture".

Can anyone verify either of these?

Thanks much,
Rob