[*BCM*] Bicycle Tour of Historic Somerville - Sunday, May 31

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Mon May 11 10:02:27 EDT 2009

Join the Somerville Bicycle Committee and the Somerville Historic
Preservation Commission for a bike tour featuring Somerville's many
historic houses of worship.

We'll meet at Somerville City Hall, 93 Highland Avenue, at 2 pm on
Sunday, May 31.   We'll take about three hours to ride about nine
miles, stopping along the way to see various churches and synagogues
throughout the city.

Rain date is Saturday, June 6, same time and starting location.   For
more information, visit http://SomervilleBikes.org , e-mail
rnewman at thecia.net , or call 617-628-8895.

A $3 donation is requested to support the activities of the Historic
Preservation Commission.