[*BCM*] Stolen Bike

Eric Mearns ericmearns at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:47:11 EDT 2009

It might not be effective, but it can't hurt, right?  Do you have a
photo of the bike?
When sending a stolen bike alert to this list, I think we should also
mention the thief's method and any anti-theft precautions that may
have been overlooked so that the rest of us on the list can protect
our bikes accordingly.   It won't bring your bike back, but at the
very least it might protect other bikes from the same fate.