[*BCM*] Interest in Helping with Bike Move in JP?

Meridith Levy mlevy7 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:26:32 EDT 2009

I'm wondering if there are cyclists out there interested in helping with a bicycle move on June 20th.  I'm moving from my current place in JP to another place 1/2 mile away, and thought this would be an EXCELLENT time to try to make this happen by bicycle if there's enough interest out there.  I'm looking for people as well as bike trailers and straps.  I will hire movers to move everything up and down the stairs.  Estimated move time:  3pm on Saturday, June 20th, followed by pizza and beer at the new place.  If you are interested, have equipment, or even just some suggestions for how to pull this off, I'd be eager to hear from you.  Contact information:  mlevy7 at hotmail.com