[*BCM*] bike racky

jb fentner symboliceon at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 03:18:32 EDT 2009

I'm always appreciative when I see any evidence of this town putting some money in to doing things that help us out, but we REALLY need some more attention in Allston. The fact that there are just SO many folks who ride bikes in that area and very few places to lock up is really starting to bother me. Every damn time I go to that convenience store near the Model  on my way home from work I end up having to lock up to that bus stop overhang thing. About a mile away, in Coolidge Corner where there seem to be less cyclists there seems to be about fifteen thousand places to lock up.