[*BCM*] MBTA bike survey

Clive Standley cstandley at rcn.com
Thu Jul 2 15:38:04 EDT 2009

I just found the answer to my question on the mbta website
Folding bikes are allowed on trains, buses and the T at all times.
The next question is whether regular bikes that are disassembled and
put in a bag are ok. In Japan bikes must be have their wheels removed
and be packed in a simple nylon bag called a rinko bukuro