[*BCM*] MBTA bike survey

pat rick plytheman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:14:37 EDT 2009

I use the Commuter Rail to get in and out of the city each day, but my job
and house are out of walking distance so I need my bike to get by the three
or so miles on each end.  As it is I have to rush out of work and ride hard
to make it in time to catch the 3:00 train home, which is the last one
they'll let me take my bike on.  Now I know that during rush hours the
trains really do get pretty packed, but there are always rows of seats
removed up by the toilet that could easily accomidate some bike hooks.  It
would be nice to not have to rush every day and have the choice of taking a
3:45 train instead of needing to wait till around 7ish.