[*BCM*] possible Boston World Naked Bike Ride June 2009?

Ashlie Taylor ashliepaigetaylor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:09:02 EST 2009

I was hoping to get some feedback regarding the potential organization of a
world naked bike ride in the boston area.
here's the main site for reference...
http://wiki.worldnakedbikeride.org/
or try
http://www.worldnakedbikeride.org

I was hoping to step up as organizer for this event and would like the
expertise from Critical Mass regarding legalities and promotion.

I am intending on participating in the next crit mass ride on Feb 27 - if
anyone is interested in this -- let me know..

thanks,
ashlie taylor
ashliepaigetaylor at gmail.com

--

♫ in girum imus nocte et consumimur igni