[*BCM*] boston's bike sharing program - just another profit making scheme

Ian Thistle idiotkid at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:21:59 EDT 2009

Then towards whom is it geared?  To me it seems the only people who would
really use it are tourists.  My inkling is that the reason most people don't
commute by bike isn't storage or cost, but rather that they are scared to
ride in the city, or don't have the facilities at work to shower, etc.  If
it doesn't lessen the number of commuters on the roads, the bike sharing
program isn't doing a good job.