[*BCM*] bad news and good news

Anne Wolfe goannego at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:19:32 EDT 2009

This article was in the editorial/letters section of the Boston Globe.

Why write here, where the audience you want to hear it most certainly is
not?  Why not write a letter/article of your own in response and send it to
the Globe?

2009/8/14 Peter <gh3451 at yahoo.com>

>  I dare any of these fools to ride w/ me for one night and then criticize.
>  I work a midnight shift in town and I've given up riding in on Friday and
> Saturday nights.  I estimate 40% of those in the cages are over the limit on
> alcohol and I've had too many near misses and one bad hit too many.  When
> riding the only real defense is a good offense and I make no apologies for
> it.
> If and when ANY of the goddam traffic laws are enforced in this city I'll
> gladly go along.  If this Globe author is observing red lights while driving
> he is in a distinct minority.  The last time I came to a complete stop at a
> stop sign while driving I was rear-ended hard enough to get whiplash.
>
> It's funny how the Globe is criticized for being too liberal when elite
> snobbism is their real problem.

Anne M. Wolfe, LL.M.
Mobile: ( 07805) 456901

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch. - Garrison Keillor